Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update

A couple of weeks ago, we had an earthquake. My son didn't feel it because he was eating cheetos and according to him, "You can't feel an earthquake when you're eating cheetos." Fortunately tonight he was not eating cheetos, so he felt this one. (In fairness, this one was a lot closer, so it was easier to feel.)

He also got the internship he wanted. He's now part of a very select group: people that have used an electron microscope. He's also part of an even smaller group: people that have used and adjusted an electron microscope. He's very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.