Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Am Not Sick

I Am Not Sick. I'm spending my second day in bed, huddled under the blankets. Last night, my husband bought me Jack in the Box stuffed jalapenos (which is my food of choice when I'm sick) and today he went to the store and bought me Lindor dark chocolate truffles (which is my food of choice when chocolate is involved). If I were sick, these two foods would help me feel better. In other news, I have the best husband in the world.

In other Not Sick news, I finally broke down and read Patricia Briggs' blog. Because Patricia Briggs is one of my favorite authors, I've been afraid to read her blog. What if it turned into another Orson Scott Card moment? Fortunately, I liked what I read (most of which is written by her husband), and she completely won me over when I looked the items she has for sale. One of the items is a silver bullet, based on the bullets they developed while testing to see if silver bullets could be cast and made to function. You know my fondness for research!

There was also a link to Closed Circle Gateway which I haven't had the energy to go through yet. (Even though I Am Not Sick.) I want to link to it, so I can go back and look at it later. (It's a website by CJ Cherryh, Lynn Abbey, and Jane Fancher to buy stuff direct from author.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you get better from your Not Sickness. :)

    Yay for sweet husbands! (me too.)

    Happy Weekend,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.