Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Conversations With Family

onight we went out to dinner. While we were standing in line, my son portioned out which family members would be the expert on  any given subject.

"Randy is the expert on religion, philosophy, and guitars," he said, "I am the expert on math and physics, and you..." he looked at me for a moment, and I thought he was going to say, "writing" or "being a mom" or something. "You," he said, "Get everything else."

No, he's not Irish or Texan, he just flatters like he is :)

2 comments:

  1. This is what Bill and I have been saying FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but you two are writers. (And that means "crazy" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.