Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today is 3x5 card day!

A week or so ago, I made a whiny post about my utter failure of my revision process. Thanks to both Piedmont Writer (who pointed me to Falen) and Falen, who wrote about her revision process (complete with pictures) on her blog.

So, today is 3x5 card day! Today I start putting all my plot points on my 3x5 cards and slicing and dicing my WIP the easy way. As opposed to moving huge chunks of text around in Word, and getting utterly lost.

Of course, I'm also celebrating my shiny new husband's birthday today. And tomorrow is Father's Day, so I may not get as much done as I hope, but at least it's a start.

Next month I'll take Nicole MacDonald's suggestion to make sure I have enough detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.