Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In Which My Husband Compares Me to Orson Wells

Last night I was stressing about Troll Wife (probably changing to Troll Maid). I've blended fact and fiction, and was worried that readers might think that some of the fiction was actually fact. Which I kind of want, but I also don't want people walking around blatently misinformed, either.


My husband said, "Well, you need to decide if you want to be Orson Wells or not."

I laughed and said, "I love you."

He smiled and said, "I love that you know what I'm talking about, without explanation."

For the record, yes, I want to be Orson Wells. Only, you know, without the panic and traffic jams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.