Friday, May 13, 2011

In Which I Share Secret Information About Tooth Fairies

After literally years of research, I can now say that I am an expert on Tooth Fairies. I've decided not to let all that research go to waste, so I'm going to start sharing Secrets of the Tooth Fairies.

The first secret is "tooth falling season". There are a couple of times a year when baby teeth, like tree leaves, fall. If you've lost a tooth during tooth falling season, and it's not your first tooth, the tooth fairy may take several nights to get to your tooth. Nothing personal, it's just that the priority is to protect those children that have lost their first tooth.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about tooth fairies. If you don't ask, I'll share anyway :)

2 comments:

  1. That's cool. I didn't know there was a "tooth falling season." I definitely want to hear more tooth fairy facts. Do you know where the whole myth originated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! It's an important part of my story. Of course, what I did was blend real stuff and made up stuff, so you could research some things, see they were real, and then wonder if the other stuff was real, too... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.