Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In Which An Anthropologist Can Review Your Worldbuilding

Just a reminder, over at TalkToYoUniverse, Juliette Wade will review 500 words of your WiP and talk about the world building you have from an anthropoligist's point of view. It's something I want in all my WiPs, but have some struggles with. (Trying to pretend you don't know something is easy for big things, it's the little things that trip you up.)

Check out her Worldbulding Wednesday Workshop page for instructions and past examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.