Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yay! Seanan McGuire won the Campbell!

I was delighted today to read that my Internet friend* Seanan McGuire had won the Campbell today. I'm so glad that her hard work and letters to the Great Pumpkin have been rewarded. I'm so happy for her! Congratulations, Seanan (aka Mira Grant).

*An Internet friend is someone that you know, from years of reading his/her blog. You know many details of hir life, up to and including details about hir pets. You have never met. S/he doesn't know you from Adam, but you still think of hir fondly, as though you were really friends. In the real world you'd be called a stalker, but this is ok because it's the Internet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.