Thursday, February 17, 2011

In Which Christina Perri Comes and Sings For Us

Have I mentioned how awesome it is to work for Hot Topic? Ok, yes I know I have. Today Christina Perri came and sang songs for us. One, of course, was "Jar of Hearts" and it was just as wonderful live as it is in the video. (Some singers do a lot of post production work on their songs, which make the live versions not as wonderful as the studio versions.)

She also sang a song that's on her new album (to be released soon). I think it was called "Crumbs". I loved that one, too.

Anyway, I'm going to try to link the Jar of Hearts video here to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.