Monday, December 20, 2010

In Which Winter Solstice News Is Shared

Yay! Just in time for the new year (which for me, is tomorrow :)) Blogger has provided mobile templates for blog posts! If people aren't looking at your blog with smart phones yet, they soon will be. I'm so glad that now the content will be served up in a mobile friendly fashion. It was pretty easy to turn on. If you haven't turned it on yet, you might want to log into your dashboard and take a peek.

In other news, tonight there is a lunar eclipse. It's the first time there has been a lunar eclipse on the Winter Solstice since the 1600s. However, here in rain starved So Cal, we're finally getting rain. Which means the lunar eclipse probably won't be visible. Rats.

And, in keeping with the rain, we have our first roof leak. Sigh. I've contacted the HOA, but roofing repairs can't be done until the rain stops and the roof dries.

2 comments:

  1. It is Lughnasadh here in NZ tomorrow!! And looks like we'll be stuck with rain too ;p Is very warm but blowing a gale and my building is swaying in the wind again (on earthquake proof rollers means it sways in high winds *urk*) so getting motion sickness while at work *lol* but yay! Last day today and then getting my book formatted on Kindle tomorrow - *sigh* oh such joy *grin*

    The Arrival, Book one of the BirthRight Trilogy, on Amazon 1.1.2011
    www.damselinadirtydress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi -- saw the lunar eclipse the other night! Impressive sight and kind of special coming on the Winter Solstice.

    Sorry about the rain and your leaky roof. Hope you can get it repaired soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.