Saturday, May 22, 2010

Affinity groups

Sometimes I think that, in addition to writers groups that are affiliated by genre, there should be affinity groups of writers that are affiliated by theme. Mostly because, while two people that are writing about fantasy will have lots to offer each other, I also think that two people that are writing about "love conquers all" will have lots to offer each other, even if (especially if?) they are writing in different genres. I think of these "theme affinity groups" as supplements for writers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment! I know that sounds a little needy, and maybe it is. I mean, I don't need comment validation to know that I exist, right? But I like to know that someone else (maybe you?) has read what I wrote and felt moved enough to reply. So, thank you.